Volgers

vrijdag 26 januari 2018

Smells like teen spirit!

Hi everyone!
The Krafty Vault has been opened again!
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is bringing back one of our most requested rubber stamp sets! And it's all about the BOYS!!
Our fabulous teen boy stamp set, SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT is BACK IN STOCK! This rad set is rated A for awesome....and comes as completely unmounted pretrimmed natural red rubber! The set comes with three main guy images plus a fun selection of coordinating sentiments!There are only a FEW of each available right away so hop on over and grab your set!
foto van Kim Reid.
And here's my card with it. I loved to colour this guy with my Copic markers. 
For his jeans I first coloured the pants and depped some burlap with alcohol on the pants to create a texture and I added some more texture with a white colouring pencil.

And since you're already shopping, don't forget about the FRUGAL FRIDAY SPECIALS that are up in the shop also! A selection of FOUR of our fabulous clear stamp sets are 40% OFF but only for the weekend! Hop on over to check out if any of them are on your wishlist!
Happy stampin'!!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah