Volgers

zondag 14 januari 2018

Release hop: Furry Angels

Woohoo! It's here! It's here!!

Today we are celebrating the  amazing release of ALL of our 
NEW January Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!

So let's have a big happy hop around the design team blogs and check them all out in action! Grab a nice hot beverage, sit back and relax while you hop around and enjoy all the amazing creations!!


Here's my creation using the sweet set FURRY ANGELS!
The cat is coloured using my Derwent Procolour pencils, I love them so much!
It's only the 2nd time I colour a whole image using pencils, I was a bit scared but I'm glad how it came out.
greys: 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
wings: 22, 23, 24, 25

The cloud is coloured using Copic markers: C3, C1


The background is made using Distress Ink and water.


ALL the new sets are available NOW individually BUT if you HAVE to have it ALL, we also have our January Gimme Kimmies Kit which includes all FOUR of the new sets together and at a discount! But only for a limited time and while supplies last!
ALSO did you hear about our Krafty Guest Designer call? You can read all the details over on the Krafty Friends Facebook page! We hope you enter!

foto van Kim Reid.
Happy hoppin' and happy shoppin'!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah